- We can produce castings up to 10,000 pounds using traditional no bake floor molding with a flasks size of to 12 ft x 12 ft.
- Using our flaskless line we can make castings up to 500 pounds.
We have 2 molding types to suit your needs depending on geometry and specification, we offer either lost wax or a proprietary technique we call “soluble molding” this can go from a few pounds up to 1000 pounds.
State of the art VIM furnace with a capacity up to 200 pounds and 24” diameter and 36” tall molds to make specialty alloys like Monel, IN 718, IN 713C & LC, IN 738 LC, IN 625, NiX, 17-4PH, Stellite, MARM247, RENE 41, U 500 and more.
- 9 induction furnaces from 30 lbs to 7,000 lbs.
- Water quenching
- Carburizing, nitriding and carbonitriding (outsourced with local heat-treat facility).
- 16 Vertical Machine Centers
- 5 Horizontal Turning Centers
- 1 Multitask Turning Centers
- 2 Horizontal Turning Centers
- 2 Horizontal Boring Mill
- 3 Horizontal Machining Centers
- Vertical turret lathes
- Horizontal engine lathes
- Boring mill
We can do several designs to fit your projects and use the following materials:
- Rapid prototype